The NEW Western Reserve Harley-Davidson Rider Rewards program
Earn points quicker. Sign up in store with your Western Reserve sales associate. 1 POINT FOR EVERY $1 SPENT.
- 250 = $15
- 500 = $35
- 1000 = $75
- 1500 = $125
- 2000 = $200
- 3000 = $325
WESTERN RESERVE HARLEY-DAVIDSON REWARD PROGRAM RULES UPDATE.
- Points earned with Western Reserve H-D’s Rider Rewards Program expire on January 31st, 2018. Use your points from prior year before they expire. Points will not rollover to the following year
- Points are automatically credited to your Rider Rewards account with each purchase at WRHD. Points are available 24-72 hours after purchase. For every bonus event your points will be available 48-72 hours from the next business day. Points are only for purchases of general merchandise, motor clothes, parts & accessories. Points will be not ber ewarded on service labor.
- Rider Rewards card can only be used by the original customer who joined the program or a member of their immediate household. Picture ID will be required and only the WRHD Rider Rewards account holder may redeem points for a coupon
- Rider Rewards coupons must be redeemed within 30 days of the print date and ID will be required. Treat them like cash— they cannot be replaced if lost, destroyed or stolen
- Returns are subject to a deduction of points earned on the original purchase
- Employees of Western Reserve Harley-Davidson are not eligible for the program. Anyone with a store discount for any reason will not be eligible to participate.>
- Points and rewards have no cash value and rewards cannot be redeemed and placed on account.
- Western Reserve Harley-Davidson reserves the right to discontinue Western Reserve H-D’s Rider Rewards privileges and/or void all or a portion of a member’s point balance. This result would include scenarios in which points or coupons have been issued, received, or redeemed through human or computer error, fraud or theft, through illegal means, or in any manner inconsistent with the intent of the program. Western Reserve Harley-Davidson also reserves the right to modify or cancel the Western Reserve Harley-Davidson Rider Rewards program at any time.
- All points are given at the discretion of Western Reserve H-D. Points can be changed, removed or added at any time and hold no cash value. Any or all discrepancies are decided by Western Reserve Harley-Davidson management and the decision is final.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount.