Because it´s a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle, you know you´ll get a quality ride every time! Western Reserve Harley-Davidson® is dedicated to serving the riding public. We offer the full Harley-Davidson® experience including the full line of Harley-Davidson® motorcycles, Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories as well as a factory-trained service department.
These requirements are mandated by the Harley-Davidson® Motor Company to participate in the Rental Program.>
- Must have a valid driver's license with a motorcycle endorsement.
- Must also have a major credit card with a $2,000.00 security deposit.
- Minimum of 21 years old.
- Must possess the necessary skills, knowledge and ability to operate a heavyweight motorcycle.
- Must wear proper riding attire: DOT helmet (provided by dealer), long pants and closed toe shoes.
Additional Insurance Options Include:
- Loss Waiver Damage: $25 per day. This covers the motorcycle past the $2,000 deposit. You are responsible for the first $2,000, anything after that is covered, up to and including if it’s stolen or totaled.
- Supplemental Liability: $15 per day. This covers any third-party damage if you hit someone and damage their person or property. Or if you hit something like a guardrail or a mailbox.
- Personal Accident/Personal Property: $11 per day. Covers your medical expenses if you are injured in an accident. Also covers your personal belongings if they are damaged or stolen.